- Muscle twitching
- Poor memory
- Reduced ability to learn
Moderate deficiency symptoms:
- Heart (cardiovascular) changes
- Rapid heartbeat
- Continued muscle contraction
- Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations)
- Fruits or vegetables (such as bananas, dried apricots, and avocados)
- Nuts (such as almonds and cashews)
- Peas and beans (legumes), seeds
- Soy products (such as soy flour and tofu)
- Whole grains (such as brown rice and millet)
I hope that this information helps even one person!
Image courtesy of Tuomas_Lehtinen at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Any attempt to diagnose and treat an illness using the information in this site should come under the direction of a trained medical practitioner.We accept no responsibility for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions or procedures in this site or related internet links. By using the information in this web site you are confirming that you understand this statement and that you accept all risk and responsibility.
All matters regarding your health should be supervised by your health care provider. All information provided in this site is for the purpose of education, not treatment.