- Tear down muscle.
- Increase fat storage (especially around the belly).
- Increase pain.
- Increase blood pressure.
- Time management; be intentional about your day.
- Graze rather than gorge AND hydrate well!
- At least take walks and stretch; “a little dab’l do ya!”
- Deep breathe, using your diaphragm (try not to breathe shallow with chest).
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Any attempt to diagnose and treat an illness using the information in this site should come under the direction of a trained medical practitioner.We accept no responsibility for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions or procedures in this site or related internet links. By using the information in this web site you are confirming that you understand this statement and that you accept all risk and responsibility.
All matters regarding your health should be supervised by your health care provider. All information provided in this site is for the purpose of education, not treatment.